Pages

22.11.10

In The Spirit Of Tommorow's "battle".

...Don't tell me that you cannot figure out which "battle" I am referring to.I am talking of course about the combat that will take place tomorrow morning at the field of  H & M where fashionistas are expected to fight like never before in order to obtain the piece that they are longing for. So, although it is pretty certain that I will not make it soon enough to the store because I have to work, I decided not to let myself be disappointed. In that spirit, I said to myself  "why not make a post with Sonia Rykiel's collection for H & M that was launched last year?". And so I am.


    This look kind of reminds me both Marc Jacobs's Spring/Summer 2010 collection with the gigantic bows paired with crazy patterns  and Sonia Rykiel's Autumn/ Winter 2010-11 collection with the famous pon-pons.



Multicoloured Striped Sweater - Sonia Rykiel Pour H & M(last year's)
Pencil Black Skirt - H & M
Opaque Tights- Oysho
Bow Headpand - Accessorize
Ring - Tatty Devine
Booties - Zara


1 comment:

red rose comments