Pages

17.2.11

Sapphire Blue.

   That's the color of my new "Linda" booties ordered from The Outnet! I am always browsing through the official outlet site of Net-a-Porter but this was my virgin order. So, as I was browsing, these booties caught my eye because of their intense blue color. When I clicked on the product to examine it more closely, I saw the pink bottom. It was love! My eyes rolled over the price, saw the shoes were affordable, and, anxiously, rolled down to the available sizes and yes! My size was there! I was like "whoopiee"! I was always thinking of bying several stuff ftom The Outnet, but I never got to actually do it. It was a "now or never situation". So meet my  new babies! I know the whole thing might sound silly for someone who is familiar with internet shopping but for a undecidable newbie like me it was a big step!

p.s. This is a preview for tomorrow's post, which I am very enthusiastic about!


  suede "Linda" booties  LUXURY REBEL BY JEAN-MICHEL CAZABAT, orded from The Outnet
  flower brooches  ACCESSORIZE and H & M 

1 comment:

  1. amazing colour, great purchase!! enjoy them girl!!

    kiss kiss*

    ReplyDelete

red rose comments