Pages

21.3.11

AXDW Outfit feat. Yiorgos Eleftheriades Skirt.

   I happily present to you my latest acquisition which I am so proud of! I am talking about the Yiorgos Eleftheriades skirt which is one of my best buys, as it was placed at a greek designers' bazaar that was held in Syntagma during February. I have always admired Yiorgos Eleftheriades' collections and this was the time I made one of his pieces mine! I love the pencil high-waisted cut and the deep blue colour and I find it really versatile. You should definitely pay a visit on the next bazaar. Not all the pieces are worth buiyng, but, who knows, maybe you will find this piece that is waiting just for you.
   p.s.  Special thanks to the guy that helped me out at the bazaar when trying the skirt on!



pencil skirt YIORGOS ELEFTHERIADES (bought at a bazaar)
shirt ZARA
cardigan H & M
peals VINTAGE
socks CALZEDONIA
sandals YSL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

red rose comments