Pages

12.11.13

Teaser no.2, La Grèce J’aime.


"la Grèce J'aime" vol.2

   The clock’s hands may be spinning around endlessly but there are things that stay untouchable by time. Style is certainly one of them. A dress that literally hugs around my body, fitting perfectly. Deep rich colours like dark green and deep purple. A pair of sandals worn with girly socks, making me look like a film noir heroine. Jewellery that look vintage and are hard to distinguish from treasures passed down to me by my grandma. Romance and elegancy. Some things are what we call timeless “classics” and this is not a matter of luck.
    This is my second post for la Grèce J'aime. Remember the first one, where I spoke about this project of joining greek forces? Well, as the project moves on, my excitement gets bigger and bigger, because it is very well-organized, people participating are full of good will (and a true style inspiration) and the fact that we try to support domestic fashion gives me motivation to do a good job when it comes to photographing and writting a post. This time, with dark but romantic photography, that you can enjoy to the fullest here.  
   Be sure to visit la Grèce J'aime!'s official page, facebookinstagramtwitter and leave your comments there. I will be very happy to know your thoughts on the project or the outcome. 



photography by me


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ! Στην πορεία μου βγήκε φαντάσου..!

      Delete
  2. Συγχαρητήρια λοιπόν, είσαι εξαιρετική φωτογράφος ΚΑΙ στιλίστρια!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ για ακόμη μία φορά!! :)

      Delete
  3. i like your blog :) can is ask you,which camera shoots these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have a Nikon D3100 with a 50mm 1.8 lens!

      Delete

red rose comments