Pages

5.9.10

Getting To Know People.

   Last night was my first time at meeting other fellow fashion bloggers! The night was how I was expecting it to be...Full of this beautiful anxiety when you are about to experience something new that excites you and , in the same time, "frightens" you, always in a good way (I find myself having this feeling very often in my life)...Full of girls that do not know each other and are trying to squeeze the story of their everyday life in a few hours... Full of secret glimpses at their clothes and secret admiration of them...Full of new feelings, scenery and people! I had a great time and I am hoping for another gathering, soon enough! 


Silk Shirt Dress and Belt- Zara
Necklace- Accessorize

7 comments:

  1. χάρηκα πολύ που σε γνώρισα!ήσουν τόοοοοσο κομψή χτες!!να σαι καλά για τα καλά σου λόγια (πάντα με συγκινεί όταν διαβάσω τέτοια σχόλια σαν το δικό σου)..έχουμε και το ίδιο κολιεδάκι...θαλασσινό φιλί!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki elega kapou to kserw ayto to kolie! Nice to meet you girl! To porisma gia ta matia sou tha to vgalw ena prwino me foul fwtismO! mOUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. xarika kai egw polu pou se gnwrisa...isxuoun auta pou les sto post sou...kai egw etsi eniwtha xtes!! alla perasa para polu wraia me oles sas...an kai me kapoies dustuxws den eixa tin eukairia na gnwristw kalitera..anupomonw kai egw gia tin epomeni sinantisi!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. eisai mia glyka!!kai to outfit itan ontws super kai polu girly ;))
    xarika k gw polu-polu pou gnwristikame!!
    ante kai sta epomena!!
    kiss kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  5. nai loipon...m'aresei paaara polu afto to outfit..kathws einai to stul pou latrevw...
    I want details apo konta.. ;)

    Kelita

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow para poli orea :) sou paei afto to style!

    filakia apo germania

    dysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

red rose comments