Pages

18.10.10

DElight - Athens Fashion Week.

   As I promised earlier today, here are some pictures of the DElight show that took place yesterday at Tehnopolis. After Samantha Sotos' show, my joy doubled up when I saw the clothes of the DElight line! Everyday clothes but with an edge, beautiful and originally themed patterns, and the classic black and white combination, but with a twist! I couldn' ask for more! The clothes were really fun, and I was informed at that day, DElight won the Award for the "Most Commercial Design Collection, Summer 2011" at Hong Kong's 1st Inernational Designer Awards of International Apparel Federation this month! Take a look:

                        

And a lovely closing picture I randomly took:

Many thanks to Maria Kotsari for giving me the invitation for the show, through  her blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

red rose comments