Pages

31.1.11

It's Raining Stars Under My Umbrella.

   After a long time of no posting for several reasons -one of them is being down with a flu- here I am, posting about an...object I was actually looking forward to present to you since late November, but let's say that it was just not the right time. So, I present to you my -almost brand new- transparent pvc umbrella! It was a gift from a very special person, ordered from England two months ago. I was always in love with transparent umbrellas and they always reminded me of my childhood. And, of course, I love the fact that you can almost feel the rain pouring as you can see it just by...looking up!

bright blue coat  PEPE JEANS
flower brooches, pink one  ACCESSORIZE,  black one  H & M
star tights  CALZEDONIA
bow wellies  VIVIENNE WESTWOOD for MELISSA
Bird Cage umbrella  LULU GUINNESS


No comments:

Post a Comment

red rose comments