Pages

21.5.15

Italy Photo Diary 3.

♫ music 

   Hello and welcome to the third part of my photo diary. I have to admit that making this diary has been really fun for me! I am reliving it through my pictures and that's cool :) 

 Parts 1-14 
 Parts 15-28 


29. On our last day in the capital, the weather was gloomy but made this girl with the pink coat really stand out in all the gloominess.


30. I made a quick self-portrait while waiting for my boyfriend inside a men's clothes' shop. I was obviously cold.


31. But then the sun shyly came up.


31. We had our last coffee in Rome at the Caffè Ciampini (and a forest fruit tart, to be completely honest!).


32. I realised that I can squeeze a whole monument inside a small soap bubble.


33. On Tuesday we came back home and I made a really cool gif from inside the Vatican.


34. ...while munching the craziest chocolate with Smarties in it! (by Milka) 


35. And then, it was time for Venice! :)  We wandered inside the little streets and among the canals.


36. Saw this lady with her fuchsia coat and her cute little dog.


37. Photographed a whole lot of pink bicycles.


38. Fell in love with the light of those lamps at night 


39. ...so much that I decided to create one in broad daylight and bring my boyfriend right in the spotlight!


40. ...and, also, that I want a small dachshund for myself. It was a day of hard decisions.

The last (and personal favorite!) photo diary of my trip shall be up really soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos! It's like taking us together with you on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Είναι σαν να είμαι εκεί, βλέποντας τις φωτογραφίες σου! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

red rose comments