Pages

6.6.16

Relatable moments.


      

 "...cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." 

   I know what you are going to say: "Taylor Swift? Really?" and you are probably right. Maybe not the most suitable song to these photos but let me explain what happened...

   I have seen this *beautiful*  dress weeks before it was actually in store- usual stuff, just drooling over it on the site. So, even though I haven't tried it on and in spite of the fact that it's shape would may not be so flattering, I knew that this dress was for me. I guess we've all been there.

   Days passed and the dress was finally hanging in store, yay! Still, no Taylor Swift connection... Well, the minute I saw it worn, this specific lyric came to mind: "...cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream"... After this, I could think of no other song better suited for a dress that made me feel like a daydream but also reminds people that aethereal looks can sometimes be deceiving, hehe :) 


   I really enjoyed this photoshoot and hey, I also made a new friend: 


dress H&M Trend 
shoes Adidas Superstar 
socks  CALZEDONIA
 backpack Fjällräven KANKEN classic 
brooches Besrhka

No comments:

Post a Comment

red rose comments