Pages

31.12.17

Life Lately.

                     Tchaikovsky -Dance Of The Sugarplum Fairy  


   It's been a while. 2017 has been a year of many intense emotions, and I must say that all of them, good and bad, contribute in a non conscious way to the person I am today. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I've evolved into a better person- just the person I am today.

☁   

   'Life Lately' is a way to feel creative again, so here it goes.

 ❤   I discovered the mini marshmallows from Tiger and then, just like that, everyday was hot chocolate kind of day.

  

 ❤   My mum and I made cinnamon cookies and attempted to decorate them also! For a family that consists mostly of foodies, making something of a dessert, trust me, it is a big deal.



 ❤   Lush's massage bars were pretty much of a discovery, about a year and a half ago, when I visited a store in Bologna, I think, for the first time. I went in there just to get a bath bomb and ended up with a 50€ account (I trully am a marketing victim, I know). This year's SnowFairy and Twilight massage bars, other than their great smell, they have a sparkling dust inside which, once liberated, leaves the skin sparkly and shiny. 

<

 ❤  I experimented a lot with glitter and photography. This is actually a very small sample. 



 ❤  Attempted to make one of my beloved gifs with one of my favorite christmas decorations, buuut Photoshop was not cooperative. So here is a less perfect version of it. Still whimsical, though.



 ❤   Spent the last Saturday of the year wrapping presents for my favorite people and placed them under the tree. To be opened tomorrow!



 ❤ After the christmas cookies, 'vasilopita' with ice cream cones as decorated christmas trees, was literally a piece of cake. Idea from Chef Italia
 

❤  Aaand, last but definitely not least, this wooden box contains literally my life the past 2 -and counting- months. The contents of it may or may not be the theme of a post to come, but the only thing I can say with confidence right now is that, whenever I open this box, it reminds me that the people that I have in my life right now, are definitely there for a reason and they are meant to be there for a long time ahead. And I can't even begin to express how much this means to me.
   This is my magic box. 



❤  ❤  ❤  

So this is exactly the wish I am giving you for the year to come. Wherever life finds you, to be surrounded by the people you love. They show their love by actually being there. So, treasure that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

red rose comments