Pages

9.12.13

I am singing in the rain!




 Brogues, a velvet bag and a necklace.

   I am aware of the lack of originallity for the title, but I really couldn't find one that suited the way I am feeling about this collaboration better! When Irini, the girl behind 'Sweetcase' proposed that we did something of a project with some of her favorite pieces from her a/w collection, 'Chocolat', I jumped with joy! I have always admired her unique work. In fact, I loved the photoshoots for the 'Travelling Sweetcase' project so much that I secretly wanted to be one of those girls travelling with the Sweetcase. Well, my wish kinda came true now :) And, to be honest, I am glad that we did a more wintery project because the new collection is amazing- warm colors inspired by the famous (and... mouth watering) movie and that vintage air that Irini is known for. 
  Although it was raining and it was cold, it was a fun photoshoot. A big 'thank you' to the one and only person always photographing me with patience (even in the rain!) and  Irini, who gave me the motivation to do so! 

   p.s. Stay tuned because another Sweetcase project is coming up soon...a festive one! Plus, a surprise for you!



velvet bag and statement necklace  SWEETCASE by Irini Spinou
cardigan and shirt  H & M
skirt  ZARA
brogues  ASOS
socks  CALZEDONIA
birdcage umbrella  LULU GUINNESS

11 comments:

  1. Υπέροχη συνεργασία, outfit και φωτογραφίες! Μπράβο, μπράβο!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ!! Κι εγώ είμαι πολύ χαρούμενη γι΄αυτήν τη συνεργασία :)

      Delete
  2. You are just perfect! I love it!
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark

    ReplyDelete
  3. like!!!!!!!! luv the everyday look with statements of vintage!!!! waiting for more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth is that I enjoyed the outfit, too! So simple, but oh so better with the vintage accessories :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You think? Well, it was the whole concept of the collaboration! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Τα αγαπώ τα post σου!! Όλα προσεγμένα με πολυ προσωπικότητα και γούστο!! <3

    φιλια απο www.froufroubellevie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ωωω, σ'ευχαριστώ αγαπημένη!! Το προσπαθώ :P

      Delete
  6. Panemorfes fwtografies opws panta! Teleio project! Mou aresan poli ta papoutsia sou!

    ReplyDelete

red rose comments